Monday 28 April 2014

You're mad and i'm not

Hi all :-)

I am back again with a card that I absolutely adore!

I have used an image from La La Land Crafts Called Mad Hatter Luka and I love this image!


  
  


To colour up this image, if you click on the image link above these are the colours I have used - minus one or two that I did not have.

Oh here they are incase u can't use the link for some reason



Skin - E00, E01, E11, E13
Blush - E02, R20
Hair - YR31, YR24, YR27, E19
Outfit (blue) - BG11, BG53, BG57, BG75
Outfit (green) - YG01, YG03, G24, YG67
Outfit (purple) - V01, V12, V15, V99

These colour combos are straight from the La La Land Crafts page.


Papers used are from Paper Inklings - Unicorn Shield
Image is Printed on x-press it blending Stock
Cherry Ribbon - Double Face French Satin
Cardstock is from Kmart
Tombow Mono Multi
X-Press it Double Sided Tape


Hello
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

1 comment:

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni