Friday 18 April 2014

Baby Girl Giraffe

Hello, tonight I have a lovely baby girl card to show you. I actually completed this a few days ago, but have a couple of posts scheduled this week.

For this card I have used a Digi Image from CC Designs which is part of the Safari Animals set of stamps. This link will take you to both the digi and rubber versions, I really love the digi as I find the versatility is awesome, especially for me making baby cards, I make them all different sizes :-)

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

  


Copic Markers Used on this card

 RV21, RV23 and RV25

I have also added some E00 to the feet nose and ears to lighten them a bit as they seemed to blend a little too much when I finished the image.

What else I have used

Xpress it blending card
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Spellbinders Standard Circle Die
CC Designs Amy R Welcome Little One
Bella! Pink Fusion Paperz
X-press it Double Sided Tape
Sequins from my stash
Doily from Stash
Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
Paper Craft Clear Cling Alphabet Reverse J6422.04

Thanks for stopping by,

 
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni