Tuesday 29 April 2014

You are the Queen of the house

Hi all, well it's getting late here.. 11.14pm when I am actually typing up this post.

I am trying to clear off my ipad (where I take all my pics for my blog and business page) so that means blogging and sorting otherwise I won't know what's done and what's not.

I would love to know how everyone else keep track, do you make sure that you blog as soon as you are done?

Well, anyway here is another card for you.. a friend seen the Alice in Wonderland Images I had coloured from La La Land Crafts and absolutely adored them, she asked if I could make her Mum a mother's day card saying to the queen of the house.. I couldn't fit all that on the front so it went inside :-)

You can find the Queen of Hearts images here, this is my favourite release yet :-)

  



Again like my mad hatter card I made I tried to use the combos they have given you, minus one or two that I didn't have. I really love that they give you the colours they have used to give you an idea of how to make it work. I actually used my own skin colours as I had already done all the skins on my images while I was sitting in bed.


Here is the combos

Skin - E00, E01, E11, E13
Blush - R20, R30, R21
Hair - E35, E39, E27, E29
All Gold - Y13, Y15, YR23, YR27, E09
All Red - R21, R22, R24, R27, R29, R59

 

The papers I have used are from a Mother's Day paper pad that I have been keeping to myself for a few years.. I didn't want to use it lol. But this card needed something special so yes I broke it out :-)

Thanks for stopping by :-)


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

2 comments:

  1. All your cards are amazing but I really love this one!! You were mentioning about storing the images etc, and thought I would share what I do which is use a small external hard drive. Its a 1T (1 terabyte) so it holds so much memory, way more than a couple computer combined. Its fairly small and thin, I think its about 3 inches wide, 4 inches tall, and a 1/2 inch thick. I like it because it works with my computer or with my tablet and even my phone. I just hook it up and its basically like a memory card. I will snap a pic of the products I used next to my project and save it to the portable hard drive so when I am ready to blog then I can see in the picture all the stuff I used. I also save all my projects and digi's on it so there all backed up on it in the event the computer ever goes ka-put. :) Hope that might helps a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this is definitely one of my favourites too lol. Ooh wish I had something to play into the iPad. I do have an external hard drive, I usually back it up every time I buy new digis lol. I normally clean as I go, but maybe I should leave the mess and take a pic so I remember :-)

      Delete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni