Thursday 17 April 2014

A Motorbike Wedding

Good Morning :-)

Today's Cards are wedding cards, another option for the lady purchasing yesterdays card.
This time I have used an image from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. The image Wedding Day Dylan and Daisy is available in digi here.

I made two cards as one of the colour combos I had chosen for the hair did not turn out the way I was expecting and not quite the right colouring.

Card #1




Card #2






Again I did not write down the colours used on this card.


For these cards I have used

Bella! Wedding range
American Crafts Cardstock
X-Press it Blending Cardstock
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Twiddleybitz Card Base

Thanks for stopping by :-)



Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni