Saturday 5 April 2014

Mother and Daughter Love

Hello!

I've been very busy working on Mother's Day Cards lately. Here is another one for you.

I have made this card using an image from Some Odd Girl Stamps, Little Loves (Tia Version).

  



Sentiment on the front of the card is from Digi Stamp Boutique Mother's Day Set
Sentiment on the inside of the card is from Digi Stamp Boutiques Blooming Lovely Set
Heart Border is a Martha Stewart Punch
All Papers are from my stash
Images are printed on x-press it blending cardstock


Images are coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot, I did not write them down this time.. sorry :-(


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni