Friday 4 April 2014

Tropical Marci

Good Morning :-)

Today I have a gorgeous card using Retro Marci from La La Land Crafts, I am so so happy with the way this card turned out.

Retro Marci is available in rubber here, and digi here.









I have used Papers from Ruby Rock It Carnival Queen Collection
Sentiment is from Kaisercraft Mini Occasions Clear Stamps
Sentiment is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black
La La Land Crafts Heart Tree Die
Poppy Stamps Antique Lamp Post
Twiddleybitz Card Base


Image is coloured using Copic Markers Purchased from Craft-a-Lot.


Copic Markers Used

E51, E21, E11, R20
YG21, YG23, YG25
BG23, BG45
Y11, Y15
RV21, RV23
 
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni