Wednesday 16 April 2014

I do I do I do

Welcome to all my new followers :-)

I appreciate each and every one of you stopping by and your lovely comments.

Today I have a lovely wedding card to share with you.

I have used a Rubber Stamp from Wee Stamps called Love Me Do, you can find the digital version here, Rubber is currently out of stock but you can find other wee stamps available here.







I made this card for an order and didn't write all the colours down, however the image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

Papers used were wedding papers from Francheville, card base as always is from Twiddleybitz. Other cardstocks used are from Bazzil. Flowers and bling are from Kaisercraft and a few are just ones I found in my stash.

Sentiment is from Amy R CC Designs Love Always Sentiments and it was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black.






 
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni