Wednesday 30 April 2014

Mother's Day Rose


  Hi!

This card is going into my stock, as most of you will know from my repeat comments my stock levels are getting very low, so there is no specific intended person for this card.

The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

The image used is Marci with Rose from La La Land Crafts.


 
There is no copic colours available for this card as it was amongst my bulk colouring a few days ago.

For the card I have used papers from Imagination Project called Party On.

The image is a digi so it was printed using my normal printer on X-Press it blending Cardstock.. depending on your printer you may need to heat set it before colouring using Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping by,

Deni


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni