Tuesday 22 April 2014

DT post for My Besties - Card with folds

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately my post is going up a little late, blogger deleted my post before it went live and I hadn't noticed :-( so here it is again.

Our current challenge at My Besties Aussie is cards with folds, I had so much trouble with this one.. As you may notice I'm not one for folds lol. Thankfully I had a great team of dt girls to help me out and give me ideas and guidance on what and how I could do it. 

The image I have used today is Img 222 

  

 


Thanks for stopping by, 

I appreciate your visit and your comments :-)

Deni x

4 comments:

  1. Well, blogger wasn't being very nice to you to delete you post..it is so lovely..i can't wait to color up this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. It takes a while to do folds and I cut most of mine of the sihouette cameo which makes it so much easier...was great chatting with you so keeping in touch.xxAnnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am hopeless lol. I don't have a silhouette either so its all by hand

      Delete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni