Wednesday 23 April 2014

Blowing Bubbles never gets old

 Hello! Only a few more days left til school holidays has finished for my boys and then its back to being hectic again so I am trying to get lots of cards made.

Today I have a card using Bubbles Tia from Some Odd Girl. I purchased this image recently but have not had a chance to use it. I made this card to put into my stock as stock levels are getting very low which is great ofcourse, well this card sold within 2 minutes of being listed on my page lol.

  



I have coloured the image using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00,E21, E11, R20
Hair E35, E39, E27, E29
Eyes E55, E57, E59
Jacket/Boots Y13, Y15
Shirt RV10, RV21, RV23
Skirt RV13, RV13, RV19
Bubbles C1, C3, 0
Bubble Bottle YG07, YG09, V22, V25


Other things used

CC Designs Amy R - Best Birthday Wishes
Organza Lace - White
Crochet Twine
X-Press it Blending Cardstock
La La Land Crafts Heart Banner Die
Kmart Cardstock
MFT Dienamics Pierced Stax Squares
Versafine Onyx Black





Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

4 comments:

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni