Sunday 27 April 2014

My Aussie Besties DT - 2 lace and flowers

Hi! Today I have a card for My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog, our challenge is 2 lace and flowers. Another challenge for me, flowers and I are just not friends lol.

I did good and feel very proud to show this card off. I am loving being on the My Besties DT, they always give me a good challenge and make me step up which is great :-)

Anyway, here is my card :-)

  


The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot

Copic Markers Used

Skin - E000, E00, E51, E53, R20
Hair - Y21, Y26, E35, E27
Dress - RV 10, RV11, RV13
Shadow - BG10


Other Items Used on Card

Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
Whimsy Stamps Vines
X-Press it Blending Cardstock
La La Land Crafts - String of Hearts Border Die.
Whimsy Stamps Corner Die Set
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small
Papers, lace and flowers are all from my stash

I had so much fun with this card and am so happy to share it with you :-)





Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

1 comment:

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni