Thursday 2 May 2013

Large Smile

I have such a large smile on my face at the moment, I just found out that I won 5 digital stamps from Kenny K they have such gorgeous digital stamps :-)

I have requested a couple of boy ones to add to my collection and 2 girl ones, I can't wait to get them and play :-)

My friend Jess is coming over today to give her final ok on her baby shower invitations so I can go ahead and make the rest of them for her. She has seen previews so im sure that she will love them.

Trying to get onto a few design teams at the moment, need to get my stuff out there so I can sell a few more cards and things, business is a little slow at the moment which makes it hard when designing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni