Translate

Follow by Email

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Yawn Yawn Yawn

Well it is 10.52pm and I have been pulling a few late ones the last few nights, and yet again here I am lol. Tomorrow is back to school for my 8 year old, and he is not looking forward to it at all poor kid!

Anyway, I was going through all the blogs that I follow and noticed that Scrapbook Stamp Society had a competition on their blog using one of their stamps, I now have a couple so thought I would enter, can't hurt to try hey! So, you have to use one of their images and use a punchies or die. I can so do this! So off I go to enter challenge #16.

The stamp I have chosen to use is IMG 694 I have downloaded her from the Scrapbook Stamp Society Store


Ok so for this card I have used

Copics purchase from craftalot
Hair E15, E21,E18
Skin E000, E00, E21
Shirt R81, R83, R85
Pants B000, B93, B95, B97
Shoes B000, B02
Wings Y00, Y02, Y06 V20, V22, V25

For the card I have used

Kaisercraft Cardstock
Francheville Lavender Symphony
Simplicity 1 inch Venice Ribbon
Krafty Sauers 6mm Pink Satin Ribbon
Bella Bling
La La Land Crafts Rolled Rose Dies Large and the S/M
Amy Tangerines Leaves
Paper Shapers Punch
Derivan Kindy Glitz

and this is the inside of the card.

 
Time to sign out, it is now 11.29pm, Good Night All xx
 
Deni xx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty; love the paper you chose, it really makes the adorable image stand out. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni