Monday 22 April 2013

Blog Ready

Hi!
Well my blog is now ready for public consumption lol. My friend Lauren has worked so hard on this for me and it is now ready for me to play with :-)

Today I haven't done too much crafting, all the fun SAHM stuff this morning, then fruit and vege shopping and hot chips on the way home for the kids who were well behaved!

Put an order in for some new Copic markers from Craft-a-lot which is always exciting and costly as I try to make it a big order lol.

I managed to put a card together this afternoon, using Heart Key Marci from La La Land Crafts
She looks awesome, unfortunately I can't share colours as this is one that was sitting on my desk from a previous coloring session.

I bathed both our dogs today, wasn't that fun, our German shepherd puppy Indi has now realized she can get out of the bath lol! And that does not make bath time any easier! Charli (maltese shihtzu) is pretty good but she is only small so can't get out yet.

Tonight my sons and I made a schnitzel process line lol and made them from scratch with them both helping :-) and without bribes! Then I made mushroom sauce from scratch yummy. Now waiting for hubby to get home so I can cook the snitty and reheat the sauce for dinner.

I'm so over thinking about dinner ideas so if anyone has any ideas for a fantastic dinner let me know :-)

I will add all the links in later, but for now its time to say my goodbyes as I think hubby should be nearly home .

Deni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni