Tuesday 14 May 2013

New Baby Boy Card

Good Afternoon all,

Well I am feeling very happy with myself right now, I have just a card order from a friend of a repeat customer, something that can put you on a high for the day :-)

There is no requirements other than for it to be a Baby Boy card, as much as I love boy cards bring on some girl ones lol.

I will be using one of my favourite digital stamps on this card, one from CC Designs, a cute little giraffe that I have used a few times before.

I have been very busy trying to get a special card ready for the Fitztown DT Challenge. The theme for this one is "Anything Goes". I have a very cute card ready to go :-)


I'm Back! My card is finished yay!



 
To Create this card I have used
 
Kmart Cardstock - Baby Blue
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Hello Friend Scatter Sunshine
Tiddlyinks Card
One Heart One Mind Cardstock - #PA161
Krafty Sauers Ribbon - White


Digital Stamp is coloured with my Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-lot
 
Nose, Tummy - E000, E00
Feet, Ears, Hands - E53, E21
Spots - Y08, Y17 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni