Monday 20 May 2013

Frankie Knuckles

Just finished making an awesome boy card :-)

Meet Mr Knuckles.. Frankie Knuckles :-)
This image is from kenny k. The image can be found on the  Kenny K Website




To create this gorgeous card I have used
Bella - tie the knot
Ac black cardstock
Kaisercraft black rhinestones
Silver leafing pen
Twiddleybits card 

This Image is hand coloured with copic markers purchase from www.craftalot.com.au

Copic markers used

Skin - e000, e00, e53, e21, e11
Hair - e31, e33, e35
Hat - c1, c3, c5, c7
Jacket/pants - c1, c3, c5
Shoes - c3, c5, c7, c9
Eyes - bg02, bg05
Shirt - c3, 0

Hope u like my card, this will be for sale in my store soon 

7 comments:

  1. hi thought it would be nice to go round all dt members from fitztown blog and become a follower, as a newbie to blogland its intriguing how things work.Anyway your work is wonderful l love your creations and do hope you many luck with them all, nice to get to know you more personal and hope to see you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much, I have been trying to do the same, but some I can't follow for some reason..
    U can add me as a friend and send me your blog if u like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, just popped by to say hello, and look forward to working with you on the Fitztown design team, would be nice if we followed each others blogs, to help with team building , you have some beautiful creations on your blog, your coloring is very good crafty hugs Julie Ann x
    my blog details are
    http://handcraftedbycharliesnanny.blogspot.co.uk/ if you fancy a look around

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by Julie, I thought I had already followed everybody, but thought I would check them all this morning only to find I missed some, so sorry!

    Looking forward to working with you also

    Deni x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Fab layout and color combo!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous masculine card. Love the stars.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies, was so happy to play with this stamp :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni