Monday 20 May 2013

Fitztown DT - Reach For The Stars


 Good Morning :-)

Last night I coloured this gorgeous image from Fitztown, which will be available soon at the
I fell in love with this image as soon as I seen it and it turned out really nice.




 
To Create this card I have used
 
Cardstock from Kmart
Card from Twiddleybitz
Pastel Stars Cardstock from Francheville
Lilly's from stash (also available in my store)
Whimsy Vines Die
EK Success Triple Butterfly Punch
Stamp from Whimsy
 
 I have hand coloured the image with Copic Markers purchased from Craft-A-Lot
 
Headphones - V25, V28, RV00, RV21, RV23, C5, C7
Hair - E07, E08, E09
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E53, E11
Shirt - R81, R83, R85 

02/06/13 this stamp is ow available In tHe Fitztown shop http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/Fitztown/6759045/juno_girl_headphone_digi_stamp/design/digital_art_/other

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful card!
    Hugs Kaija DT Fitztown:)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni