Saturday 11 May 2013

Dt blog

It is very late at the moment but I cannot sleep..

Our DT challenge blog is now up and running, so please stop by and don't forget to hit follow :-)
There will be a few up and coming challenges and we are all very excited about them.

http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

Not a lot of crafting today, made a few purchases of supplies at spotlight this morning so am excited to use a few new products this week. 
I started some coloring tonight of a new Fitztown image which I will hopefully share with you tomorrow.

I am sitting in bed at the moment everyone else is sleeping - how do I know? 
i can hear my fur babies in the bathroom snoring and hubby snoring next to me lol. And we have a n extra in our bed tonight lol so it's a bit squishy. 

Off to work with hubby tomorrow, will try and pack a few things to keep me occupied, will hopefully get a few things done.

I am trying to build up my blogger audience so please feel free to share with your friends and don't forget to hit follow this blog x

Anyway best I get to bed its now 10.55pm.

Signing off for now, 
Deni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni