Wednesday 29 May 2013

Baby Shower Invites and Party Games

Yay! I am so excited tonight, I am very close to finishing off the Bring a book inserts for my friends baby shower invitations.

 
 
Images are all from Digital Delights by Louby Loo (Colouring Info on previous post on Baby Shower Invites)

You Can Find Ellie the Elephant here.
 
All the images you see are all hand coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.
These are the Copic Colours I have used for Ellie

Ears - RV00, RV21, RV23,
Feet - C1, C7, C9
Body - C1, C3

 
They have taken me forever and took all the strength in my hands to finish colouring. After a late one colouring all the game cards for said baby shower last night, but I am very happy with the finished product.



 

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and will make for a real fun baby shower.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Desire, note to self do not print animals with detail do small lol. They turned out great but took a long time to colour and killed my hands with all the small details.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni