Tuesday 7 May 2013

1st Birthday Card

I am on such a roll this week, I am trying to keep up with my blog and inturn that means lots more cardmaking than normal :-)

Tonight I have made a boys 1st Birthday Card, I have created it using an image from CC Designs - Safari Pals.

I can't give colouring details on this one as I used an image I already had coloured in my stash. I never used to write down everything I have used (I am now learning to do this lol)

It was coloured with my Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot though :-)



 
To Create this card I have used

Paper from a DCWV Stack - Baby
Paper from a Sugar and Spice Studio Stack - Baby Boy
Bakers Twine is from Twisted Sugar Twine
Buttons and Sentiments from stash
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink used for Sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni