Sunday 26 May 2013

My first Some Odd Girl Stamps

Tonight I am working a wedding card for an order from a friend. I am using these gorgeous images from Some Odd Girl Stamps.

I will add all the links in tomorrow, for now I am doing this from the iPad 

These are the first images I have purchased from them and I am so happy with them. They we so fun to colour!
Images I have used are Bride Mae and 1920s Kody, both stunhing images.

For these images I have colored them using my copic markers from Craft-a-Lot The images were printed on depress blending paper also purchased from Craft-a-Lot

Colours used

Flowers, Tie etc - V20, V22, V25
Suit pants and shirt - C1, C3
Shoes - C5, C7, C9
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R11, R20
Hair - E53, E43, E55



 















Blog will be updated with card pics as soon as I work out what I am doing :-)

Signing off for now, 

Deni x

 

Well I am back with an update, my Wedding Card is finished Just waiting to hear from client whether she wants sentiment on the front or not.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni