Saturday 22 September 2018

Whimsy Stamps Digi DT - Wishing You Love and Wellness

Today I am sharing a card that I made using a Digital Stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Wishing Well Sentiments.



I tried to go with a monotone type colouring on my card, I printed the Wishing Well Sentiments page onto an a4 sheet of Mondi Color Copy 250GSM through my Brother Laser printer.

I then started colouring all the wishing well and bucket and then decided to give it a pop of colour with the purple flowers. Once I started colouring the flowers I knew that I made the correct decision. The purple just seemed to finish it up, I was imaging Lavender as I was colouring.

The Sentiment I had on my desk from January's new release, I thought it was a lovely sentiment for this card as I only wanted to add something small.

I cut the image out using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die set - running it through my Sizzix Big Shot using the magnetic base plate.

I then wanted to try and use my Spellbinders Labels Eighteen on my card, but the die cut just wasn't working for me so I ended up actually using the negative space piece. Once again it worked perfectly.

I cut the sentiment using My Favorite Things Stitched Fishtail Flags, I then ran it back through again with the end of the die in place to give the stitching across the straight edge. It was adhered to the image using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

The papers are actually adhesive papers from my stash, it makes it so much quicker when you use adhesive paper. All the matting is from American Crafts, and Francheville for the Kraft Cardstock.
I hade added all the layers to a Twiddleybitz Card Base using Scotch ATG and refills from Create By Me Tape Club.

When the card was complete I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Antique Rose. (actually truth be told I added them all before I finished the card and stuck my hand in them haha so then had to carefully scrape them off and try again when I was actually done with the card before I ruined them again.

Products Used On This Card (linkable images)

 Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive Scotch ATG Gun Sizzix Big Shot Nuvo Crystal Drops - Antique Roselawn fawn large stitched rectangles  Image result for spellbinders labels eighteen Image result for my favorite things fishtail flag stitched

Colour Copy A4 Digital Paper 250gsm 125 Sheet Ream
Copic Markers Used

E25, E27, E29
N4, N6
E71, E74
E97, E99, E39
E53
RV55
W1, 0
V04, V17
YG09

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni