Sunday 30 September 2018

Time For Tea Designs - A Daisy For You A Daisy For Me

Today I would like to share with you one of the Rubber Stamps I have been working with this month for Time For Tea Designs called Daisy Days, she is adorable!

I stamped her out onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM  using Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured her up using Copic Markers . I carefully fussy cut her left side using EK Success Cutterbee Scissors, then cut her into a rectangle using Cutterpillar Pro.



I cut two hearts from Crate Paper Love Notes Paper using MFT Stitched Heart Stax which I ran through my Sizzix Big Shot. I also cut a banner from the same paper pad.


Using the same paper pad I used a Stampin Up Hexagon Punch to punch some hexagons for the right side of my card.. I did end up covering up most of them though as I wanted to pop the strip of XOX underneath the image.

                                       

Using A Twiddleybitz Premade Card Base I added all the hexagons using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive. I then layered a doily over the top, then my xox patterned paper strip and then the image. I made sure I didn't add any liquid adhesive under the image on the left side as I wanted to slip the hearts under.



I used a Disney Stamp Set Called "Belle" to stamp the sentiment on the heart, I did this using Memento Tuxedo Black and a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block.



Products Used On My Card


Copic Markers Used

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
YG67, Y13
BG53, BG57
R81, R83, R85
N1, N3, N0
E74, E77, E79


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/c/AngelHandmadePapercraft/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni