Saturday 1 September 2018

September New Release - Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Fall'n For You

Today is the beginning of a new month and time for a New Release over at Whimsy Stamps, I am part of the Digital Design Team so I will share with you one of the latest releases "Penguin Fun In Fall" He looks like he is having an absolute ball in the fall leaves. You can purchase more of the New Release Items here, including the new Rubber Release.


I coloured him up using Copic Markers after printing him onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using my Brother Laser Printer.

I cut a black base layer from American Crafts Card Stock and cut layers from Kaisercraft Miss Match 6x6" Paper Pad, I inked the layers up using a Mini Ink Blending Tool and Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.


To adhere all the layers together I used Scotch ATG, this is my go to Tape Runner adhesive, when I am using smaller items I use a liquid adhesive. I am part of a Tape Club for this so I have a package of them auto sent to me every month.. makes my life so much easier as I never have to worry about running low. If you are interested the link is here, don't forget to let them know "Angel Handmade Papercraft" referred you.

Once I had all my patterned paper layers I decided to run my image through my Sizzix Big Shot using a Stitched Circle die from Lawn Fawn, I then used my Fiskars Sure Cut Trimmer to trim the bottom off the circle. I didn't worry about inking the edge of the circle because I wanted it to stand up off my papers.  I then adhered it to my patterned paper layers.

I prepped a piece of black card stock using EK Success Powder Tool, then stamped a sentiment from Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Stamp Set using Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad and a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block, I applied Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder I then ran the matching Happy Happy Happy Lawncuts dies through my Sizzix Big Shot using some excess red card stock.

I added some American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive to the bottom of the Happy die cut and carefully layed it onto the Dance strip. I then played with it until I had the position where I wanted it and then ran some Scotch ATG to the back of the strip and adhered it. I used EK Success Cutterbee Scissors to cut the excess from the sides.

Products Used On This Card

Whimsy Stamps - Fun In Fall Digital Stamp
Copic Markers
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Ragner Mini Ink Blending Tool
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool - Replacement Foams
American Crafts Cardstock
Cutterpillar Pro
Scotch ATG
Scotch ATG Refill Club
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Sizzix Big Shot
Fiskars Sure Cut Trimmer
Ek Success Cutterbee Scissors
Kaisercraft Miss Match 6x6" Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Stamps & Dies
Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
EK Success Powder Tool
Twiddleybitz Pre-Made Card Base






I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

1 comment:

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni