Sunday 9 September 2018

It's Time For Tea and Cupcakes - Time For Tea Designs

It's always Time For Tea and Cupcakes :-)

Here is my card for this week for Time For Tea Designs using "Birthday Cupcakes" which is a Rubber Stamp in their collection.



I stamped the image out onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using Memento Tuxedo Black and Fiskars Stamp Press   I then coloured her up using  Copic Markers and fussy cut her using EK Success Cutterbee Scissors.



I grabbed some papers from Hampton Art Celebrate Paper Pad 6x6 Paper Pad which seemed to match the colours i had used to colour her up. I cut a mat layer of the plain purple, then an inlayed layer from the banners. I cut a small square for the centre (which I actually off centred to suit the layout), I ran this last small square through my Sizzix Big Shot using MFT Stitched Square Stax



I grabbed a doily from my stash, then cut a circle using MFT Stitched Circle using the same Mondi Color Copy 250GSM that I used to stamp the image on. I ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot.

I adhered all the layers down using Scotch ATG  the doily and the image I adhered using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive .

I used my Cutterpillar Pro Pro to cut all the layers.



I grabbed some die cuts off my desk that were left over from other projects - stars and the smile word die cut and adhered them to the front of my card. The sentiment is from MFT Splendid Swans, I used a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block and Memento Tuxedo Black  ink to stamp it out onto a piece of leftover Aqua cardstock from the patterned paper pad.

I adhered the sentiment using Scotch ATG  I then grabbed some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Simply White. I also added some Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush .

Products Used On This Card

Fiskars Stamp Press
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
 Copic Markers
Sizzix Big Shot
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Scotch ATG
EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Cutterpillar Pro
Memento Tuxedo Black 

Copic Markers Used

E33, E35, E37, R22
R35, R37
R30, B12, V12
V06, V09
N3, N5, 0

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni