Sunday 16 September 2018

Time For Tea Designs - Daisy Days

Today I would like to share with you one of the Rubber Stamps I have been working with this month for Time For Tea Designs called Daisy Days, she is adorable!



I trimmed her out using Tim Holtz Tonic Studio Scissors

I wanted to try and play with some new Copic Marker blends this week and try out some darker skin tones, I will have these listed at the bottom of the post. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out but I would still like to try going a little darker, that's one of the great things about Copic Markers.. you can mix and match and play around with different blends. 



I popped the stamp onto my Fiskars Stamp Press and stamped it out using Memento Tuxedo Black onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM Cardstock. 

I coloured the image up using Copic Markers, I added some Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush to the Daisy to give it a little ooh la la. 

I used my EK Success Cutterbee Scissors to fussy cut the image out, I love them because they are super sharp and pointy which makes fussy cutting so much easier. 

I cut some patterned paper from The Craft Stall Mini Stack so I could run it through my Sizzix Big Shot with a few Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle dies, I also ran through a piece a Mondi Color Copy the same colour as the image so it didn't stand out too much. 



I adhered the patterned paper circles to the larger white circle using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive, I then also adhered the image down using the same adhesive. 

I grabbed a hello die cut from my excess draw - it was cut originally from MFT Thanks & Hello Dienamics on White American Crafts Cardstock, I then adhered it across the image and the circles using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive. 

Using more patterned papers from the same paper pad I cut layers on my Cutterpillar Pro to use as mats and then cut some White American Crafts Cardstock to layer beneath each one. All these layers were added to a Twiddleybitz Card Base using Scotch ATG Tape

I also cut a small banner using a cut off of one of the patterned papers for the top right hand corner using EK Success Cutterbee Scissors


You Can watch the You Tube Video Here



That was my card completed, you can find a list of products used and the Copic Markers used listed below. 




Products Used On This Card

Time For Tea Designs - Daisy Days
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Wink Of Stella - Clear Glitter Brush
Tonic Studios / Tim Holtz Red Scissors
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
The Craft Stall - Mini Stack
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Dies
EK Success Cuterbee Scissors
Fiskars Stamp Press
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Sizzix Big Shot
Cutterpillar Pro
Scotch ATG
Copic Markers
American Crafts - White Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black 


Copic Markers

Ell, E13, E15, R21
YG67, Y13
BG53,BG57
R81, R83, R85
N1, N3, N5
N1, N3, 0
E74, E77. E79




I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni