Thursday 20 September 2018

CC Designs Nurse Lucy Card & Bookmark

Hi Everyone,

Today I would like to share with you a card I created for one of the girls at my work who was leaving. She is an RN so I thought this image would be perfect for her. I used Nurse Lucy from CC Designs, She is a thick Red Rubber Stamp.

                                                

I stamped the image onto X-Press It Blending Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black and my Fiskars Stamp Press.

                                                 C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Nurse Lucy Rubber Stamp
Once I had the image all stamped out I coloured her up using Copic Markers which is my medium of choice these days. You can purchase Copic Markers here in Australia from Craft Online.

You can watch the You Tube Video here

                 

I made this card a few months ago but have had a delay with getting the voice over done (so please excuse the late blog post also).

I cut the image out on my Sizzix Big Shot using a Stitched Square die from MFT Stamps, I think it was from one of the Blueprints from memory.

I used a sentiment from Amy R's For the Nurses stamp set which was released through CC Designs but unfortunately has now been retired from purchase. I used some plain colour card stocks from American Crafts, I didn't use any patterned papers on this card.

I'm not sure where the bandaid came from at the moment.

Once I had my card completed I decided to also make her a bookmark which I coloured with the same Copic Markers. I used a Tall Tag from MFT Stamps for this.

I hope you enjoyed my video and I hope to see you all back here soon .




I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/c/AngelHandmadePapercraft/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni