Sunday 2 September 2018

Time For Tea - Santa Baby

It's not Christmas yet, but if you are like me and super un-organised and overwhelmed when it gets so close to Christmas that I don't actually send any out lol.. shock horror for a card maker I know, but every year i'm the same :-(

But not this year.. I have already started on them.. ok when I say i've started I mean.. I've made one lol. That's classed as started right :-)

I have had a play with Santa Baby, isn't she just darling :-) I trimmed her up using Tonic Studios / Tim Holtz Red Scissors I then popped the image onto a Fiskars Stamp Press and inked her up using Memento Tuxedo Black  and pressed her onto a piece of Mondi Color Copy 250GSM  I then cleaned off my stamp using a wet baby wipe and put it away.



Watch the You Tube Colouring Video Here

 

I coloured her up using Copic Markers - very simple colouring all the markers I used will be listed at the end of the blog post. I love the way the fluffy parts turned out, a little grey markers and some Copic Blending Solution and perfect :-)

Once I had my image coloured up and ready to go I used my X-Cut Corner Cutter to chop the two left hand corners - I swear I have had this since I first started scrapbooking but for some reason always forget I have it.. hope I can start using him not and give him a second life haha.



I cut some mat layers from American Crafts Cardstock using Cutterpillar Pro  and a patterned paper layer from Kaisercraft - Silver Bells 6.5" Paper Pad. I also ran a piece of the same patterned paper pad through my Sizzix Big Shot using Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Dies  I layered all the mat layers onto a Twiddleybitz Card Base using Scotch ATG.

I then layered a doily down using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive (I have used tape runner way more times than I care to admit and ended up ripping my doily).



Next I grabbed the circle of patterned paper and adhered that on top of the doily using Scotch ATG  then popped the image on top using the same tape runner. I had some little hearts on my desk leftover from another project so I popped those on using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesivee because they were so small.

I added some Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush to the fluffy part of her hat and her dress and that finished off my card.



Products Used On This Card

Tonic Studios / Tim Holtz Red Scissors
Fiskars Stamp Press
Memento Tuxedo Black 
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
American Crafts Cardstock
Cutterpillar Pro
Sizzix Big Shot
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Dies
Scotch ATG


Copic Markers Used

R05, R35, R37
YR24, YR27
Y21, Y23, Y26
C8, C10
E51, E53, E55, R20
B52
C1, C3, 0
E77, E79, E49


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).



Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni