Thursday 27 September 2018

Motorbike Mechanic - The Paper Shelter

It has been a week of male cards for me this week, which I dont mind so much I love doing them :-) Today I have been working with The Paper Shelter's Motorbike Mechanic, A great image to colour up.



I printed the image onto X-Press It Blending Card using my Brother Laser Printer, I use my laser printer as it is Copic friendly and means I dont get any smudging or bleeding.

Using Copic Markers I worked my way through the image colouring it up.

I went CAS with my card as I didnt want to take too much away from the awesome image. Patterned papers are from Fiskars - Heidi Grace Designs - Woodleands Jersey Stripe. I thought these papers would suit the image well and blend in together. I layered them with American Crafts and Canson Cardstocks.

You can watch the You Tube video here

                   


Using a small piece of off cut from the blue Canson Cardstock I used a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block and some Memento Tuxedo Black to stamp the word "Happy Birthday"from MFT Stamps Essential Sentiments set. I then carefully cut it using my Fiskars Surecut Trimmer to just the right width.

The numbers and the hashtag I cut using my Sizzix Big Shot and MFT Stamps Little Numbers Die-namics and some more of that leftover blue card.

All the large layers were adhered to a Twiddleybitz Pre Made (retired) card base using Scotch ATG and I used American Tombow Mono Multi for the numbers.

Copic Markers Used

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
E11, E13, E15
E25, E27, E29
C2, C4, C6, C8
B34, B37, B39

Products Used On My Card (With Image Links)



I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/c/AngelHandmadePapercraft/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni