Saturday 8 September 2018

It's A Mermaid Christmas - Whimsy Stamps

Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing with you my DT Inspiration Card for Whimsy Stamps Digital Team, I have used an image called "Christmas Mermaid" how cute is she!

I printed her onto Mondi Color Copy using my Brother Laser Printer then coloured her up using Copic Markers.




The papers are from Kaisercraft Silver Bells 6.5" Paper Pad, I loved the pinks in this Christmas paper pad and wanted to keep them in the colour combo of my card.

I cut a circle from the paper pad using Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Die which I ran through Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray). I also used some of the cut outs from the paper pad - the scallop and the sentiment.

The bubble background was also cut on my Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray) using leftover white cardstock, im not sure what company the die was from as I purchased it from a yard sale with some other craft goodies. I adhered it to my patterned paper after running it through Xyron Create A Sticker Max.

I ran the image through my Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray) using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die. Everything was adhered to a pre-made Twiddleybitz Card Base using Scotch ATG.

I cut the word Happy from Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Lawn Cuts, the sentiment I stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black and an acrylic block and is also from the same Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy.

All the layers were added to Twiddleybitz Card Base using Scotch ATG.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).


Items Used
Whimy Stamps Christmas Mermaid
Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Scotch ATG Tape Club
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle
Copic Markers
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
Memento Tuxedo Black
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
Kaiercraft Silver Bells
Memento Tuxedo Black
EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
Xyron Create A sticker Max





Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/c/AngelHandmadePapercraft/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni