Thursday 2 October 2014

You put the lady in ladybug

Hi Everyone,

My friend asked me to make her a card for her Daughter's 1st Birthday, she needed it to be ladybug themed, I sent her a few different image ideas and she loved this image from Mo Manning called Baby Fairy Ladybug. It's part of a set called 3 baby fairies.

I didn't have this image in my collection so had to purchase it for her. I thought I had better print a few extras to make cards with. So this one is not the one I made for my friend, I have not yet blogged that one (note to self inserted here lol) .

I actually ended up making 2 of the exact same card as I really loved it and cut a few extra pieces of patterned paper so thought why not..

The images are coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online.
You can purchase most of the products used on this card from Auzz Trinklets N Kraft. They also now have a blog, stop by and check it out :-)









Items Used on these cards

Pebbles Ever After Paper Collection 
Poppy Stamps - Vintage Bird Cage
CC Designs Amy R Stamps Critter Sentiments
My Favourite Things Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Cutterpillar Pro
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
X-Press it Blending Card
Derivan Kindyglitz - Crystalina
Martha Stewart Royal Butterfly Punch
Memento Angel Pink
Sponge Dauber
Fiskars Stamp Press
My Favorite Things Starry Night Stencil
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Kaisercraft Cardstock
Ribbon - stash

Thanks for stopping by,


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni