Wednesday 1 October 2014

My Besties Aussie DT - October Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Today I am having a blast with this new stamp from Sherri Baldy My Besties for the My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog. We have an Anything goes with a Bestie challenge on at the moment and would love for you to join us in our fun :-)

I think this is really an image I should have thought more into the planning before I coloured her but she turned out surprisingly well :-) I made a card to match the colours I coloured her in.

Lots of brightness to brighten up someone's day in this one.

You can find the image I have used here.

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online.











Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Earrings/Anklets N1, N3
Leaves G16, G19
Crystal Ball/plate YG21, YG23
Wrap/Head Scraf YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18
Shirt R83, R85
Skirt V12, V15, V17

Products Used on this card
My Favorite Things Die-Namics - Blueprints 12
My Favorite Things - Stitched Circle Stax
My Favorite Things - Snow Drifts
My Favorite Things - Sun, Moon and Stars
Kaisercraft Cardstock
American Crafts Cardstock
Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
X-Press Blending Card
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Cutterpillar Pro

A lot of these products you can order from Auzz Trinklets, if its not on the webpage just drop them an email.

Thanks for stopping by,





Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni