Friday 31 October 2014

Make It With Scraps Friday 4 - Auzz Trinklets N Krafts

Hi Everyone, sorry for the delay in my post today.

Today we had our Papercrafts Show on and my friend invited me to go with her :-) As always I spent way too much, but had a well deserved day out.

Onto my Card... Last week a friend put a big order in.. 29 cards! I couldn't believe it.. so happy :-) I had also during this time been talking to a guy I went to school with and he asked if he could have 2 of each of the designs I was making for her.. I couldn't believe it! I ended up having 42 cards on order this week so have been super busy with them. I had to make some of my cards with leftovers from the others. It worked out well.

I ended up cutting the squares with 2 dies.. when I cut both the red pattern and the bauble pattern I cut them using a large stitched square from MFT Dienamics Blueprints 8 die set and at the same time placed the square die from MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 12 in the centre and cut it at the same time.. so I ended up with one small square and one 2cm square border piece..so I placed the bauble piece inside the red pattern and it looked awesome. I did the opposite on some of the other cards. This allowed me to have enough of the matching pattern papers to finish some of my cards. The Sentiment stamp is from CC Designs Amy R Happy Christmas Sentiment Set. The snowflakes are from another CC Amy R stamp set.


                            
 
Hope you like my card, again apologies for late posting :-)

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni