Saturday 11 October 2014

Colour With Me Tuesday 1 - Auzz Trinklets N Krafts

Good Morning :-)

Today I have a Christmas card for you using a stamp set from CC Designs called Sweet Penguins. Such a cute stamp set to use on your Christmas cards and so versatile.

I normally only colour with Copic Markers, but I have ordered a set of Spectrum Noir Pencils from Auzz Trinklets N Krafts so decided to try playing with my pencils that I already have. These are a cheaper set from a junk shop we have here who has a rather large art & craft section.

I have used these pencils just the same way your would with Spectrum Noir Pencils or even Prismas. Now the problem I worked out is I have been using them on my X-Press it blending cardstock, this is not the cardstock to be using as it is too smooth hence why my pencils were not blending properly and why I was so frustrated that I gave up on them a long time ago.

I decided while I was playing for the first time on Watercolour paper I would record it for you. Unfortunately you don't see me colouring the last penguin as my noisy children decided they couldn't keep quiet any longer lol. But I will post my finished card here so you can see it finished :-)

You can find my ustream video here of me colouring the image.








I have used the following colours on my image
Black - Palm Cockatoo
Green - Green Tree Frog
Red - Crimson Rosella
Orange - Cape York Couscous


Products used on My Card

CC Designs Sweet Penguins
Fiskars Stamp Press
My Favorite Things - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Mont Marte Watercolour Paper
Mont Marte - Ultra-Soft Colour Pencils
Mont Marte - Blending Stumps
Art Spectrum - Odourless Solvent
Art Sponge
Kaisercraft - Santa's List
American Crafts - Christmas Cardstock Pad
Sugar & Spice Studio Novelty Ribbon

What you can see on my arm - Fitbit Flex

I really hope you like my card and colouring today, please remember to hit follow on both our blog and the ustream Channel. You can also find this card on my blog here.

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni