Sunday 12 October 2014

Treasured Times Inspirational Post - Such a Delight

Hi Everyone,


Today I have an inspirational card for Treasured Times Rubber Stamps. I have used a gorgeous image from Christy Hartman called Whimsical Flower.

This is such a beautiful image, I could see my colouring of it before I even started. I was in my head thinking rainbow design, but went with a more suttle colouring theme instead to match some papers I found in my stash, not sure of the name as they were loose on my shelf. The Cardstock is from Kaisercraft.

I have also inked around the edge of the image using Memento Dew Drop - Angel Pink using a Sponge Dauber.

I coloured the image up using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online.

I have cut the scallop border edge from My Favorite Things Blueprints 14, I have cut two in the pink and one in the pattern paper and layered them to frame the border die a bit better.

I used Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon stamps for the sentiment, I stamped it using Versafine Onyx Black on X-Press it Blending Cardstock.

I have added some Polly Twine from Whimsy Farm Twine, this is such a lovely quality of twine and I have a few colours now :-).

I added 3 brads on the top left corner to finish my card off.. these are from my stash unsure of the brand.




 

Copic Markers Used

Flower Y11, Y13, Y15
            V01, V04, V06, V09
             0 Blender
Ladybug R14, R27, R56
               100, Uniball - Signo White Gel Pen

Products Used on this Card

Kaisercraft Cardstock
Whimsy Farm Twine - Polly
My Favorite Things - Blueprints 14
Versafine Onyx Black
Memento Dew Drop - Angel Pink
Sponge Dauber
Brads - Stash
Twiddleybitz Card Base
X-Press it Blending Cardstock
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Uniball - Signo White Gel Pen

Thanks for Stopping by,



Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni