Friday 3 October 2014

Make it with Scraps Friday 1 - Auzz Trinklets N Krafts

Hi Guys!

Today I have a special card for you for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, my challenge which I am hoping to continue every week for them is "Make it with scraps Friday".

It's pretty self explanatory, you need to make your card using scraps, you can use a premade card base or make one with new materials that's fine :-) I have used an image I already had coloured up in my little ice cream container I am always talking about.

The image I have used on my card is Heart Cupcake Marci from La La Land Crafts. She is available in rubber here and Digital File here. You can also source her from Auzz Trinklets N Krafts.

I think this is actually the first time I have used it.. shock horror there :-) It's such a beautiful image so I guess I must have just forgotten I had it.





So everything on this card is made from scraps/leftovers. I have a basket under my desk where I pop in extra die cuts or if I cut a fence down and there is some leftover all this goes into the basket which I use occasionally and also every now and again I empty it all into a container and give it to my friend's daughter who then does as she pleases with it.

On this card I have used some rose buds and rose blooms from my flower tub, there is a rolled rose there which is an extra I had cut but not needed. I have a Magnolia die cut in there which again is an extra I had cut and was in my tub, and a few other bits and pieces. All the papers are out of my scraps tray too :-) I was quite pleased with the way it turned out. A friend helped me with the flower placement cause as you know I don't do flowers lol.

Anyway, please let me know what you think and I would love for you to leave a link in the comments of a card you have made using scraps/leftovers and I will pop by and take a look :-)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have encouraged you to get out your bits and pieces and design something special with not a lot of effort since most things will already be cut for you :-)




Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni