Friday 24 October 2014

Treasured Times DT - Inspirational Post Lilly Mae Birdkeeper

Hi Everyone :-)

Today's post is an Inspiration Post for Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.

I have used the lovely Lilly Mae Birdkeeper from Jody Stacy. She is available in Red Rubber and also as a clear stamp from the Treasured Times Store.

It is such a beautiful stamp and I was actually a little over whelmed with making this card as I wasn't sure how best to go about it, I ended up colouring the stamp before I even had an idea of how my card was going to look. I decided to go with the soft tones on this one as that's the feeling I got from the image.

We have an Anything Goes Challenge over on our Challenge Blog, we would love for you to come and join in :-)

The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft a Lot and Craft Online, both stores are available here in Australia.






 
 



  
Copic Markers Used

Dress R81, R83
Bird Cage E23, E25, E27, R81, R83
Bird E11, E13, E15
Hair E37, E39
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Apron E30, E31, E33, E35
Bonnet R81, R83, E40, E41, E42,E31, E33

Products Used on This Card

Kaisercraft Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Sponge Dauber
La La Land Crafts - Heart Fence Die
La La Land Crafts - Heart Doily
Magnolia Doohickeys - Castle
Butterfly - Australian Simply Cards Magazine Freebie
Pattern Paper is leftovers from my stash
X-Press it Blending Card
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Cutterpillar Pro Trimmer

Thanks for Stopping by,


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni