Thursday 9 October 2014

Ramp it up

Welcome to my blog :-)

I have had lots of visitors this week but not many followers, if you are visiting please hit follow so you can receive updates and see what i'm up to.

Today I am using an image I had printed out but not yet coloured. The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique, his name is Dan and he is part of a set of images called Funtime Dan.

The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online.

I actually put this card together before I finished colouring the image, so much different to colouring and then making a card, totally out of my comfort zone but so much fun :-)

Most of the items used on this card you can find for sale at Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, if you don't see what you need listed feel free to send them an email. They also have a blog here.








Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair E23, E25, E27
Ground W0, W1
Shorts B95, B97
Shirt B02, B04, B05
Hat R05, R08, R27
               C7, C9, 100
Knee Pads R05, R08, R27
                  C7, C9, 100
Skateboard YR12, YR15, YR18
                   Y17, Y35, Y38, C7, C9, 100
Shoes G14, G07, 100

Products Used on this card
Versafine Onyx Black
Lawn Fawn FL663 Birthday Tags
Memento Summer Sky
Memento New Sprout
Kaisercraft Cardstock
Lawn Fawn LF676 Beep Boop Birthday
Spellbinders - Standard Circles Small
Pebbles - Party with Amy Locurto (boy)
Magnolia Doohickeys - PP12 Talk bubbles
Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
Cutterpillar Pro
Fiskars Stamp Press
X-Press it - Blending Cardstock
X-Press it - Double Sided Tape
Wow! Embossing Powder Easter Sparkle
Twine - stash
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Tim Holtz - Mini Blending Tool
Tim Holtz - Mini Blending Pads


I appreciate you passing through, please hit follow to keep up with my crafting :-)

You can find this card for sale on my Facebook Page




Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni