Saturday 4 October 2014

Thankyou Teacher

Good Afternoon Everyone :-)

Here is a post I forgot to upload a while ago.. but its here now :-)


On Thursday night both of my boys had their school performances, our teachers worked so hard on them that a few of the mums and I decided to buy our kindy teacher some chocolates and I would make her a card.

This was a last minute decision so that we could give it to her yesterday. I managed inbetween unpacking my house to get it done.

I used Miss B from CC Designs for this card as she was perfect, our teacher Mrs O has short hair too.


The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online.


Products Used on this Card
Archival Brilliance - Moonlight White
Kaisercraft - School Days
Memory Box - Parker Uppercase and Lowercase Alpha Dies
Fiskars Border Punch


Copic Markers Used
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair C2, E30, E31, E33
R21, R22
N0,N3, N5, N7
E51, E42
Apple G03, G05, G09 R24, R29, R46


We gave the card and chocolates to Mrs O yesterday and she loved them and shared them with the kids because she couldn't have put together such a great show without them :-)

Thanks for stopping by,


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni