Thursday 16 October 2014

Make It A Card Thursday 1 - Auzz Trinklets N Krafts

Hi Everyone!,

I am here today with Make it A Card Thursday for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts :-)

A Customer had this week asked me to make her two card, one a Halloween birthday for her husband and a Birthday Card her husband from the kids, she hasn't decided on an image for her card yet.

I thought this Stamp from CC Designs would be perfect for the kids card, and the customer loved it.

The stamp Is Funny Faces from CC Designs, it is available in rubber only from Auzz Trinklets N Krafts.

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot here in Australia.






For this Card I have used

My Favorite Things - Hybrid Ink Black Licorice
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Mini Ink
Sponge Dauber
Spellbinders Captivating Squares
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
CC Designs Amy R Stamps - All about Dad Sentiments
X-Press it Blending Card
My Favorite Things Cute Cameras
My Favorite Things Mini Film Strip
Kaisercraft Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Pebbles Party with Amy Locurto -Boy

Unfortuntaely as I was making this for a friend I was in a zone and not keeping track of Copic Colours Used.

Thanks for Stopping by,


 

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni