Sunday 5 August 2018

Time For Tea Designs - You're Awesome

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing some Inspiration with you for Time For Tea Designs.

I am using one of the clear stamps "You're A Star" I love this boy image, it is perfect for teenage boy cards in my eyes, and they are very difficult to make sometimes.. I should know I have one of my own lol.




I stamped the images out on to Mondi Color Copy 250GSM Card using Memento Tuxedo Black.



I coloured the image up using Copic Markers, I think it turned out really great, I am so so happy with it. You can watch my colouring and process video on You Tube. Link will be below.

                       

Once I coloured the image up I started working on the card layout. It was a pretty simple layout today for me as I find that is the best way for me to do teenage boy cards.

I used papers from Doodlebug Design Inc - Day to Day 6x6 Paper Pad, I have been using this paper pad for what seems like ages, I love my Doodlebug Papers because they are great patterns on both sides of the papers. Sometimes this makes it difficult to choose a side but most of the time it allows me to make the most out of my paper pads. I can use pretty much every last bit including all my off cuts hahah. Some people may think i'm tight (that's the word we use in Australia anyway) but I just like to make the most out of them.

I cut banners out of some of the smaller pieces using Cutterpillar Pro Scissors, some I had to cut smaller to get the most out of them (using my Cutterpillar Pro).

I cut stars from MFT Stamps Star Stax dies, using some paper from the Doodlebug Paper Pad and some cut offs of American Crafts Cardstock, I ran the dies through my Sizzix Big Shot.

I used Scotch 3M ATG and American Tombow Mono Multi to do my adhering depending on the area I was working on.


Products Used On This Card

Doodlebug Design Inc 6x6 Paper Pad - Day To Day
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
American Crafts Cardstock
American Tombow Mono Multi
Scotch 3M ATG
Cutterpillar Pro
EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
MFT Stamps Star Stax


Copic Markers Used

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
C6, C8, C10, T0
T0, T2, T4
R37, R39, R89
B93, B95, B97
G03, G07
E55, E57
W1, W4

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni