Monday 27 August 2018

Kitty says Hooray - Whimsy Stamps

I have an extra Inspiration Post for you for Whimsy Stamps today.

I am using a Stamp set called "A Girl's Best Friend" which I got my hands on recently.



I wanted to try and work with black cardstock and white embossing powder, so I grabbed a piece of American Crafts Cardstock and cut it to size using Cutterpillar Pro. I then turned it over so I was using the Reverse side without the pattern on it as I needed a flat smooth surface to work with.



I prepped the area using EK Success Powder Tool. I grabbed the images I wanted to use and popped them onto Lawn Fawn Acrylic Blocks. I inked them up using Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad and stamped each of the images onto my card, I could see what I was doing so I didn't bother to put Embossing Powder on until the end.



Once I had all the images stamped down I grabbed my Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder and added it all over my cardstock then tapped off the excess. I then used my Crafter's Companion Heat Tool to melt it all.

                                                   A Girl's Best Friend Clear Stamps

I used some Red Lawn Fawn Ink to add the little foot prints into the areas that were not stamped on. This didn't show up so much on the photos you will see on my post today. I added everything to a pre-made card base from Lawn Fawn and then I was done.


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).

Whimsy Stamps "A Girl's Best Friend"
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
American Crafts Cardstock
Cutterpillar Pro
Scotch ATG
Scotch ATG Refill Club
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Twiddleybitz Card Base

Sizzix Big Shot
EK Success Powder Tool
Ek Success Cutterbee Scissors
Versamark Watermark Pad
Ranger Super Fine Embossing Powder  - White
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
Fiskars Surecut Trimmer
American Crafts #summer 6x6
Prismacolor Pencils
Lawn Fawn Ink - Lobster Ink Pad
Universal Crafts - Heat Gun Tool



Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni