Sunday 19 August 2018

Shop Til You Drop with Time For Tea Designs


Good Morning Everyone,

It's Time For Tea Designs Inspiration day, so today I am sharing with you a card I made using "Shop Til You Drop".

I printed the image onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using my Brother Laser Printer and coloured her up using Copic Markers. I actually coloured her up a while ago and had her waiting in my tray to be made onto a card so I don't have a colour list for you today.

She was already die cut also, It looks to me like I had used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die.


I started by cutting my bottom layer piece, I cut this using American Crafts Black Cardstock, I then cut another piece slightly smaller also using AC Card. I used a patterned paper pad from American Crafts called #summer. I cut a few pieces from different pages using Fiskars Surecut Trimmer and also cut some small banner pieces using EK Success Cutterbee scissors.

                                              Time For Tea Designs  - Shop Til You Drop

I added a doily from my stash which I had cut in half so I could use the other half on another project since you weren't going to see it anyway.

I added some star ribbon to the left hand side of the image just using Scotch ATG and then wrapped it around the back and adhered it. I grabbed some star die cuts that I had sitting out on my desk leftover from some other projects.


I prepped a piece of black American Crafts Cardstock using EK Success Powder Tool and using my Versamark Watermark Ink Pad and an acrylic block from Lawn Fawn I stamped a sentiment from an unknown stamp set. I then added some Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder and heated it using Crafter's Companion Heat gun until it was all melted. The Hello word die was also leftover from another project.






Products Used On My Card Today

Time For Tea Designs - Shop Til You Drop
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
Copic Markers
Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad
Ranger Super Fine Embossing Powder
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
American Crafts #summer
Cutterpillar Pro
Universal Crafts Heat Tool 
Fiskars Surecut Trimmer
American Crafts Cardstock
EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
Scotch ATG
Scotch ATG Refill Club
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Sizzix Big Shot

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni