Saturday 25 August 2018

A Birthday Basket - Whimsy Stamps

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Day Woohoo!

Today I am sharing with you "Pups In A Basket", one of the August 2018 New Release Digital Images. I thought it would make a cute Congrats Card. You can purchase the image here and check out the rest of the shop here.


I started by sizing my image in MS Word (no fancy programs here) then I printed it onto Mondi Color Copy using my Brother Laser Printer.


Then I coloured it up using Copic Markers, I don't have a list to share of the colours that I used as I have had a few days lately of just sitting on the lounge colouring whilst watching TV with my family. I just pack up my Copics and my tray of uncoloured images and colour them all up.


I grabbed a paper pad from Doodlebug Designs "day to day" paper pad and cut some banner pieces using my EK Success Cutterbee Scissors, I had some small leftover pieces in the pad from other projects so they were mostly the right size I needed.
                                               
I used a MFT Stamps Dienamics Pierced Square Stax to cut the image out, I ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot.

I cut a piece of red cardstock from American Crafts for the bottom mat layer, I used this same piece to cut the red MFT Stitched Square Scallop edge frame. I actually used both the inside and the outside of the cut. The inside was just the right size for the mat of the image and then I layed the outside scallop piece underneath. Everything was adhered using Scotch ATG.



I cut a white mat layer to go on top of the bottom red then started layering up from there. I used the MFT Stamps Congratulations Circle Frame, I ran it through with the red cardstock first but it was too much on the red background so I cut another one using some leftover grey card stock. I ended up cutting one more so I could have the white inside to layer.

I added a doily layer and added some foam tape underneath so it stood up off the card. I was so happy with the way it turned out.

Products Used On This Card

Whimsy Stamps - Pups In A Basket
Copic Markers
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
American Crafts Cardstock
Cutterpillar Pro
Scotch ATG
Scotch ATG Refill Club
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Doodlebug Design 6x6 "day to day" Paper Pad
Twiddleybitz Card Base
MFT Stitched Square Scallop Edge Frame
MFT Congratulations Circle Frame
Sizzix Big Shot
Doily - stash
Xyron Create A Sticker Max
MFT Dienamics Pierced Square Stax
Ek Success Cutterbee Scissors

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni