Sunday 26 August 2018

Time For Tea Designs - Fall'n Free

Enjoying the latest release from Time For Tea Designs this month, today I am sharing with you this little cutie from the "I love Fall" Full Collection, this is a digital set of gorgeous images and sentiments.



I resized the little guy in MS Word then printed him onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using my Brother laser printer, then coloured him up using Copic Markers.


I used some leftover card stocks that were on my desk, I think most of them are American Crafts Cardstock. I cut them up to make Mat layers (using my Fiskars Sure Cut Trimmer) then inked the edges using Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, I used a Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool to do that. I also cut a patterned paper layer and inked that up. I then put all the layers together using Scotch ATG.



I grabbed a doily from my stash (unknown brand) and layered that on top of the patterned paper. I ran Lawn Fawn Spring Showers dies through my Sizzix Big Shot with some scraps of card stock.
I ran the image through also using Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles die to give it the faux stitching effect. I then played around with the image and the little die cuts til I was happy with the placement then adhered them using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

                                                

I stamped some little bees out using Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black using Misti Stamping Tool, I ran them through my Sizzix Big Shot using the Hello Sunshine Die Cuts. I applied them to my card using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

I thought my card was finished here but it needed more, It didn't feel complete. I decided to add some grass using Lawn Fawn Grassy Border, and some hills using Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders. I just grabbed some leftover bits from my box for these bits. I used EK Success Cutterbee Scissors to cut the excess pieces off. I stamped a sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine set.


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).

Products Used On This Card

Time For Tea Designs I Love Fall Full Collection
Fiskars Surecut Trimmer
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Brother Laser Printer
Memento Tuxedo Black
Misti Stamping Tool
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Dies
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
Scotch ATG
Scotch ATG refill Club
EK Success - Cutterbee Scissors
Ranger Mini Distress Ink Blending Tool
Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Lawn Fawn Grassy Hill Border
Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
Lawn Fawn Spring Showers
Sizzix Big Shot
Kaisercraft Tangerine Card Stock
American Crafts Cardstock



Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni