Friday 1 June 2018

Time For Tea - First Dance

Hi Everyone,

hope everyone is well, the temperature is slowly starting to drop here (Sydney, Australia) at night, so I am sitting in bed scheduling all the cards I made this week, waiting on hubby to get home from Swimming with our 11 year old, he will drop her off to her Mum's on the way home.

Today I have a card to share with you as we begin a New Challenge over at Time For Tea Designs, our new challenge for this month is "Let's Celebrate". There are many different ways you can show this subject so all the Design Team girls can't wait to share you their views of the subject.

I am hoping to also have another card made for midway challenge.

Today I have used an image from the June New Release called First Dance, it can also be purchased as part of the Full Wedding Collection.

                                            

                                       
For this card I printed the image onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using my Brother Laser Printer. I ran the image through my Crafter's Companion Gemini machine using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Die. I also ran a larger of the dies with some Pink card stock through to create a larger layer under the image.

I cut a mat layer using the same as the above pink card stock on Cutterpillar Pro, the patterned paper was from a patterned paper 6x6 that I purchased from Kmart.

I grabbed a doily from my stash and used Tombow Mono Muli to adhere the image and pink layer.. only because when I used my Scotch ATG I always end up tearing my doily. I then added more Tombow Mono Multi to the bottom of the doily and adhered that to the patterned paper.

I used a heart punch that I purchased from Kmart this week to punch out three hearts, I punched them all using the pink card stock then I used a Gold Foiling Pen to add gold to one of them.

I stamped the Love sentiment from a My Favorite Things stamp set called All About You, I used Memento Tuxedo Black and a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block. These were adhered using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

Once everything was added together I used my Scotch ATG to adhere everything onto a Twiddleybitz Cardbase, I then decorated the inside of the card also using leftovers from the front of the card.

Products Used On This Card

Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
My Favorite Things All About You
My Favorite Things Celebrate Word Die
Kmart Cardstock
Doily - Stash
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Circles Dies
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Scotch ATG
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Crafter's Companion Gemini
Heart Punch
Cutterpillar Pro
18K Gold Leafing Pen

Copic Markers Used

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
E55, E57, E59
N0, N4, N6, N8, 0
RV13, RV14, RV17

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni