Sunday 27 May 2018

Time For Tea - All Loved Up

Hi Everyone!

This is one of my all time favourite images from Time For Tea Designs, so i'm so excited to be sharing it on my card today. I have used "Wedding Couple" which is available in the Time For Tea Shop. You can stop by the Time For Tea Blog here and if you would like to join in on the current challenge you can click here May 2018.

 Time For Tea May 2018 Challenge

                                                    

I printed the image on my Brother laser printer using Mondi Color Copy.



I coloured the image up using Copic Markers, I don't have a list for you today as this is one that I had coloured up a while ago.. sometimes I like to just sit and colour so I will colour up multiple images and pop them into a tray on my desk to use at another time when i'm not in the mood for colouring (this doesn't happen very often obviously as this has been sitting on my desk for a while haha).

The Sentiment is from a Whimsy Stamps set called Elegant Labels which you can purchase here.

I cut the image using a die from a My Favorite Things Stitched Squares die, I ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot.

I used my Cutterpillar Pro to cut all the layers from Crate Paper Love Notes 6x6 Paper Pad. I then adhered the image to the first layer, I then popped those onto foam tape and adhered the rest of the layers using Scotch ATG. I then cut a layer of dusty pink cardstock from Canson to mat everything onto.

I then used my Ek Success Cutterbee scissors to trim a few leftover pieces to create little banners for the top of my card. I decided the card still needed something else so I added a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps.

Once I had all these layers to my liking I added them to a Pre-made Twiddleybitz Cardbase using Scotch ATG. I also added some more foam tape just to the right side of the sentiment where it was sitting up off the card.

As always I also decorated the inside of the card. I don't bother showing and taking photos of the inside as i'm sure you guys are not interested in that.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).

Products Used On This Card

Twiddleybitz Cardbase
EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
Cutterpillar Pro
My Favorite Things Stitched Squares
Whimsy Stamps - Elegant Labels
Canson Cardstock
Scotch 3M ATG
Crate Paper love Notes 6x6 Paper Pad
X-Press It Foam Tape
Copic Markers
Sizzix Big Shot 



Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni