Saturday 30 June 2018

Hello Sunshine with Goldie - Whimsy Stamps

Hey there,

It's Mid Month of the New Release at Whimsy Stamps.

                                Fish in the Sun
I have created a card using Fish In The Sun by Krista Heij-Barber, she is such an amazing artist and designs some of the most amazing stamps, this one in particular caught my eye but I just didn't know what I was going to do with him at the time. So he has been sitting on my desk waiting for today (the day I made this card and wrote up my blog post). I had an absolute blast making this card and there is actually not a lot to it, it just fell together beautifully.



I printed the image onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM Card using my Brother Laser Printer and coloured the image up using Copic Markers.

I cut the image out on my Cutterpillar Pro, I cut a piece of patterned paper from my stash and a piece of yellow plain cardstock from American Crafts. I adhered the three layers using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

I stamped the sentiment from another company stamp set using Tsukinedo Memento Tuxedo Black and a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block.

I cut the word "hello" from a piece of white Mondi Color Copy 250GSM (just a leftover piece), I ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot. I then used my Copic Markers to colour and blend it all together. I added Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Marker to the top. I also cut another one using Canson Cardstock and adhered off centre behind the coloured one to give it a slight shadow and bring it up off my card. I added Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive to the back of the die cut, then adhered it to my image.

Once I had all the layers done I adhered them all down to a Twiddleybitz Card Base using Scotch 3M ATG.

I didn't keep record of the Copic Markers I used on this one unfortunately because I was having way too fun making my card and forgot :-)


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni