Sunday 17 June 2018

Birthday Wishes - Relax and Smell The Flowers

I have had an awesome few weeks lately with creations, I feel like after a few months of craziness I finally have my mojo back. You guys have no idea how good that feels!

Today I have a card to share with you using an image from Time for Tea Designs called Sweet Smell Of Spring, it is from the April 2018 Release - Blooming Lovely.

                                

The image was printed onto Mondi Color Copy then printed on Brother Laser Printer. I then ran the image through my Crafter's Companion Gemini Machine with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles Die.





I coloured the image using Copic Markers (you will find these listed below).

Patterned papers are from Fancy Pants Designs - Hopscotch 6x6 paper pad, I cut them all up to the layers I needed using my Cutterpillar Pro. I trimmed some into banners using EK Success Cutterbee Scissors. Pink card stock is from Kmart, some that i've had for a few years and just working my way through the last of the sheets.

I adhered all the layers I had cut onto the pink card stock using Scotch ATG, I then added a doily from my stash using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive. I adhered the image onto the doily using Tombow Mono Multi liquid adhesive. This is when I realised I forgot to add the tag I had prepared for the card, so I carefully cut the tag down so I was still able to slide the tag in under the circle image. I then added the twine to the tag.

I added the Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops to the image circle. I wanted to stamp the sentiment on the front of the image - I used My Favorite Things All About You sentiments and Memento Tuxedo Black and a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block.

It was at this moment once I stamped the sentiment I didn't push enough on the whole sentiment and the bottom didn't stamp out, so i tried to line it up and re-stamp it.. big mistake.. because I had so many layers that were all over the place underneath I wasn't able to stamp it evenly.. I carefully went over the bottom half of the sentiment but you could still see the double stamping on the top half :-( I was so upset because I very rarely stamp over an image because I am prone to messing things up.. My Mum was over that afternoon and told me it actually looks like a shadow... I'd love to know what you guys think drop a comment below.

Products Used On This Card

Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles
Doily - Stash
Scotch ATG
Cutterpillar Pro
Fancy Pants Designs - Hopscotch 6x6 paper pad
Memento Tuxedo Black
Home & Co Parcel Tags
Crafter's Companion - Gemini
Kmart Card Stock
Twiddleybitz Cardbase
Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops
      Caribbean Ocean
      Dandelion Yellow
      Carnation Pink
EK Success - Cutterbee Scissors
My Favorite Things - All About You

Copic Markers Used

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
RV13, RV14, RV17
Y13, Y15, Y19
YR65, YR68
BG11, BG53, BG57
E55, E57, E59
G12, G14


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni