Saturday 23 June 2018

Magic Unicorn - Whimsy Stamps

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Unicorns? Well here I go.. I love them to bits :-)

So when I seen this image I knew I wanted to create magic, it didn't quit turn out the way I had planned, but really how often does that actually happen?.. very rarely in my books lol.

 I used the Unicorn image from the June 2018 release over at Whimsy Stamps, she is a Dove Art image and of course I adore her :-) "Her" being my Unicorn of course lol. Unfortunately at the time of this blog post she is out of stock, make sure you pop in your email address so you will be notified when she comes back into stock.

                          *NEW Unicorn
I stamped the image onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM Card stock using Tsukinedo Tuxedo Black ink, using a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block.



There was a lot of die cutting involved in this card today, but most of it was done with the same die set which makes it a hell of a lot easier, I used the Spellbinders labels Twenty Two and my Crafter's Companion Gemini Machine (I purchased the large one which is awesome when you have lots to do you can get it all through in one pass).

I cut the pink layer and the purple layer from the die set using Kmart Cardstock, I fussy cut the Unicorn so I wouldn't lose anything when I ran her through also.

I added a doily and some polka dot paper I had laying around in my stash. I cut the larger of the pink and purple layers to use as the mating, I then popped up the purple die cut onto X-press it Foam Mounting Tape and adhered all the layers onto a doily and then onto those matte layers. I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops in Dandelion Yellow, Carnation Pink and Violet Galaxy. I added Wink Of Stella to the Unicorn and that was my card done. All the Copic Markers will be listed below.

Products Used On This Card

Whimsy Stamps -Unicorn
American Tombow Mono Multi
Scotch 3M ATG
X-Press it Foam Mounting Tape
EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops
    Dandelion Yellow
    Carnation Pink
    Violet Galaxy
Crafter's Companion - Gemini
Cutterpillar Pro
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Kmart Cardstock
Copic Markers
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Doily - stash
Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush

 Copic Markers Used

RV55, RV66
V06, V09
RV25, RV29
Y06


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni